Measurement & Instrumentation
CHAAD provides turnkey instrumentation construction services to its client companies and end users alike. The scope normally involves installation, calibration and commissioning of various field instruments and materials like cable trays, junction boxes, level gauges, level controllers, pressure switches, metering skids, valves, etc.
Our employees can handle everything from wiring to software installation and upgrades at plants. We possess all the necessary plant, equipment and test tools to safely assemble, install and test the following instrumentation systems and components:
- Fire Detection, Alarm & Suppression
- Pneumatic and electronic installation and maintenance
- Tubing/Cable Tray installation
- Field Terminations
- Panel fabrication and installation
- Telecommunications and IT Systems (WAN, LAN, Fibre Optic Networks)
- Security Systems (Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, PA)
- Control Room Fit-Out
We have the ability and expertise to manage and execute instrument construction works for all projects, professionally with the single goal of achieving the overall objective of the project – SAFETY, QUALITY, ON TIME and WITHIN BUDGET.